We’ve resisted the temptation to boldly go (and not just because of our wish to avoid one of the world’s most famous split infinitives!) into the world of storage, but we do think it’s high time we reminded you about all the things you need to think about when you consider storage – whether it’s for business or personal (self) use.
First of all though – and hence the title of this month’s article – let’s think about the fundamental reason why we use off-site storage. Space. It may not be the final frontier for us, but getting more of it can be incredibly useful. Whether it’s simply storing or archiving old personal things that we don’t want to throw away; a temporary solution during an office or house move; running a remote business and you simply haven’t got the space; or whatever, storage is immensely useful …
… and it needn’t be expensive either. Or inflexible. And you needn’t have to commit to long contracts, especially if you’re unsure how long you’ll need the space for. And you won’t want to pay for space you don’t use. And, of course, you’ll want excellent customer service from experienced and friendly staff. And all of this in a location to suit you.
So to help you out we’ve developed a check list for you:
- Location – particularly if you need regular or frequent access to the items. We are based in Fulham, close to the Kings Road, with excellent transport links right across London
- Security – you need the peace of mind that your valuable items are safe (anti-theft, clean, dry, fire-proof etc.). We have 24 hour monitoring, state-of-the-art security, and CCTV. Our units have extra strength steel partitions. You are the sole key-holder to your unit(s) – no-one else has access
- Availability – you may need some items that you store at very short notice, or perhaps regularly if you’re running a business from home. We ensure that your items are accessible
- Customer Service – this needs to be prompt, efficient, helpful and knowledgeable. We pride ourselves on this – and we have numerous satisfied customers right across London to prove it!
- Value for money – with us you only pay for the space that you need. What’s more we have prices starting at only £8 a week, backed up by a price promise that we will beat any like for like quote
- Commitment – you don’t have to sign up for long term deals with us – you may not KNOW precisely how long you need the space for. Flexibility is a key part of our philosophy
- Notice period – you don’t have to give unreasonable notice to end your agreement with us – back to that flexibility again
- Assistance – we will help you with things like boxes and packing materials and even van hire recommendations
So there you have it – for perfect self and business storage in Fulham
You’ve now got your check-list; you’re aware of all of our capabilities; and we’re ready and waiting to help you out!
and we’ll be very happy to answer your questions.