- We are committed to protecting your personal data at all times
- We never sell your data to any third parties
- We use the lawful basis of legitimate interest when contacting you in relation to obtaining a storage price from us.
We adhere to GDPR principles that your data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to that which is necessary
- Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
‘Chelsea Self Storage Ltd’, and all websites, and brochures operated and/or produced in relation to it are owned and maintained by:
Chelsea Self Storage Ltd (“I” or “we” or “our” or “us”)
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit.
We will keep your personal details secure to the best of our ability and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
2. What information do we collect?
If you choose to make contact through us or make queries about storage we will collect details that you provide in relation to that enquiry. Information held is likely to include your name, contact details, information relating to the enquiry and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
3. Cookies Policy – Information the Chelsea Self Storage website collects from you
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
4. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
a. To enable us to fulfil your enquiry
b. For statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
c. To personalise repeat visits to our website
d. To manage customer enquiries
e. To help us to provide details or information you may have requested
f. To revalue/replace articles in the future
5. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
Performance of contract
If you commission/enquire any of our services through us we will use the details that you provide to fulfil that commission/enquiry. This information is likely to include your name, contact details, and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
If you do not provide us with the information set out in this paragraph, then we may not be able to provide you with our full range of services.
We may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
6. Who will you share my information with?
We may share your information with:
1. No one
2. No third parties
Unless in connection with any insurance claims (lost/stolen), legal proceedings, or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
7. How do you manage my information?
All of your details are stored securely, and backed up regularly on site, a third party is employed by way of a subscription service to safeguard from cyber/virus/Trojan attacks.
Banking details are never kept/stored in this way.
Banking details/transactions are only ever held by the bank that performed the financial transaction, who are also obliged to meet EU law/banking fraud/guidelines for ‘GDPR/Cookies’.
8. Updating your details?
If you would like to update any of your information, advise of any preferences then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can also call us on 0207 351 6800.
9. CCTV information?
As our ‘CCTV’ is operated for the purposes of crime prevention, our system operates on a ‘re-write’ basis with ‘IRA’ (internet remote access with encryption access only). No images are kept/stored unless in connection with a crime. The ‘re-write’ time line cannot be revealed for obvious security reasons with the nature of our business, unless required to do so by law. Access to any images can only be granted in connection to a crime, and this request must be made through a solicitor or authorised legal body.
10. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:
a. To confirm whether we hold any of your personal data
b. To correct any errors, update any data
c. To send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you
d. To stop sending you marketing material
e. To stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests
f. To delete any of your personal data
Where we are required to do so by law.
Where we process any of your personal data on the basis you have given us your consent, you can contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
11. How do we update this Privacy Notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review, and we will place any updates on our website.
12. When do you monitor telephone calls?
We do not monitor calls, unless required to do so by law for the prevention of crime.
13. Does this ‘privacy notice’ apply to linked websites?
Our website does not currently link to any other websites. This ‘privacy notice’ only applies to our website, and if at any time in the future we add a link to another website then you should read their own ‘privacy policies’.
14. Who can I contact if I have any queries about this ‘privacy notice’?
You can contact us directly if you have any questions about our ‘privacy notice’ or information we hold about you.
By email to: email@example.com.
Or by phone on: 0207 351 6800.
Quick Enquiry Form
Any questions? Then please fill in this quick form to let us know what you’re after.